Monday, January 26, 2009

Warning! Customer Beware!

On Saturday I was all set to take the tote bag workshop up at Ready to Sew in Cedar Park. And because of it, I didn't sign up for the Calligraphy group's bookmaking workshop on Secret Belgian Binding (picture below) and Mongolian Binding. I would have loved to have taken that class and as a matter of fact, I heard it turned out to have been a great class, both Susan and Beth took it.

WELLLLLLLL you are NOT going to believe this.......BUT they changed the date of my workshop to NEXT Saturday without telling me!! No one called, emailed or ANYTHING!! I was soooo depressed and disappointed, because I would have gone to the bookmaking workshop in a NY minute BUT NOOOOOO I had signed up for this bag class and REALLY wanted to take it.....sooo guess I'll be going up there on the 31st!!

We had wanted to go out of town but now that I'm in the workshop can't go.......geez I get madder and madder when I think about it!! I'm going to ask them to comp a workshop for me.......I think that was just WRONG and there were only 4 of us in the workshop.....they 3 others knew about it because they go in there all the time.....and I was the 1st to sign up.......sooo I got screwed to say the least!!

The moral of this story here is don't trust this store to come through with a class, call and confirm it at least twice before the scheduled date.
EJ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin