Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wow what a great Friday we had!!

Wow did we have fun on Friday or What!! I just LOVED the dancing letters everyone painted!! Just as soon as I figure out how to do it, I'll post the photos!!
Need your help SUSAN once again!!
I've been taking some great photos of our work AND the workshops that I've been attending!

I've been working on another metal covered frame.....thanks to Nancy I've got a couple new designs to this one.... I think it will be another mirror.....I'll let you know when it's done, heehee!

I wanted to tell you about a fun company that I've loved doing business with in the past and have taken some great workshops at.......in full disclosure I also sell some of there stuff and can get more of anything you guys see that you want........ANYWAY this was not meant to be a sales pitch.......just an FYI to a funny video that they do on some of their new products and some great ideas as well!!
Possible future projects also!

Take a look and let me know what you think!
Don't forget Wei-Li and Susan will be doing our program this next week!
I'll have a report on my welding class later this week!
Go out and have fun and make some ART......life is just toooo boring without it!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin